Terms and Conditions
This document regulates the terms and conditions under which you have the right to access and use the services of the website www.brotavida.cl
- Company Name: Hinrichsen and Alfsen SpA.
- Ruth: 76.227.149-4.
- Representative: Hermann Hinrichsen.
- Address: Las Parcelas 7950 Winery c1.
- Contact Telephone: +56 2 2270 1270.
- Email contact email@example.com
For communication, query or claim regarding the use of this site, Brota designates the customer service telephone number +56 2 2270 1270
Registration on the site and the use of a password is not a mandatory requirement to contract, but it will facilitate personalized, confidential and secure access to the site.
To hire in Brota the minimum age is 18 years.
If you register on the site, the user will have a password to enter their account and if they wish, they can change the password by following the procedure provided on the site. The password is confidential and the user and the administrator will be responsible within the scope that corresponds to each one.
RIGHTS AND GUARANTEES
Exchange or return
To exchange or return products, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the exchange/return along with your contact information and receipt or invoice number. Associated shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless it is a factory defect.
The product must be in intact condition and you must have the receipt corresponding to the purchase.
In order to make the exchange, the product must not be more than 30 days old from its purchase.
In order to make a return, the product must not be more than 10 days old from its purchase.
In the event of a money return, the company will make a transfer to the bank account indicated by the client in a period not exceeding 10 business days after the return has been accepted. This information will be delivered through the contact email.
If the product does not have the reported technical characteristics, if it is damaged or incomplete, it can be changed immediately. If it presents faults or defects within 3 months following the date on which it was received, you can choose between free repair, or prior refund, exchange or refund of the amount paid, provided that the product has not deteriorated due to an event attributable to the consumer. It can be delivered directly to any Brota branch.
If the product has a manufacturer's warranty, the term of this warranty will apply, if this term is longer. However, if the product is perishable or is naturally intended to be used or consumed within a short period, the return period will be the one printed on the product or its packaging or, failing that, it will be 7 days. All these periods will be suspended for the time in which the good is being repaired under the warranty, and until the repair is completed.
The following will be considered a failure or defect:
- Products subject to mandatory safety or quality standards that do not meet specifications.
- If the materials, parts, pieces, elements, substances or ingredients that constitute or integrate the products do not correspond to the specifications they display or to the mentions on the labeling.
- Products that, due to deficiencies in manufacturing, processing, materials, parts, pieces, elements, substances, ingredients, structure, quality or sanitary conditions, where applicable, are not entirely suitable for the use or consumption for which they are intended or for which the supplier would have indicated in its advertising.
- If the supplier and consumer have agreed that the products subject to the contract must meet certain specifications and this does not occur.
- If after the first time the guarantee has been made effective and the corresponding technical service has been provided, the deficiencies that make the good unfit for the use or consumption referred to in paragraph 3 remain. This right will subsist in the event of a deficiency. to which it was the object of the technical service, or the same is presented again.
- If the thing that is the subject of the contract has hidden effects or defects that make the use to which it is usually intended impossible.
Right of Withdrawal
The customer may return the product purchased at www.brotavida.cl, within a period of 10 days from receipt, without needing to invoke any cause and as long as the product has not deteriorated due to an event attributable to the customer.
The customer must present the original receipt or invoice related to the purchase and deliver the referred product in good condition along with its components and packaging elements such as packaging, box and labels.
Delivery and In-Store Pickups
Brota ships its products around Chile in a period between 3 and 4 business days, the purchase is confirmed via Mail.
The processing time for our orders is a maximum of 48 hours (business days), dispatch will be made after processing depending on the shipping time of the courier in charge.
The processing time for our orders is a maximum of 48 hours, after which in a maximum of 3 business days the order will be ready for pickup.
Customers will be notified via email that their products are available for pickup at the selected store.
The purchase can be withdrawn as long as the same person who purchased goes to the selected store with their identity card or adds the RUT and full name of whoever they want to withdraw to the shopping cart.
The person who is going to pick up the purchase must present themselves with the OC number and identification card.
The customer or the person designated to pick up the order must leave a copy of the receipt signed with their ID and name at the branch.
In no case will Brota be liable for:
- The improper use that Users or visitors to the Site may make of the materials displayed, industrial property rights and intellectual property rights.
- Damage or possible damages that may be caused to Buyers and/or Users due to the operation of the search tools and errors generated by the technical elements of the Site or search engine.
- Contents of the pages that Buyers or Users can access with or without authorization from Brota.
- Access by minors or people without capacity, under the terms of the corresponding legislation, to the contents adhering to the contractual relationship that arises from The Site.
- Loss, misuse or unauthorized use of your validation code, either by the User and/or buyer Buyers, or by third parties, after the purchase has been made in the manner expressed in the Terms and Conditions. Likewise, the parties recognize and record that the computing platform provided by Brota is not infallible, and therefore, during the term of this Contract, circumstances beyond the control of Brota may occur that imply that the Site or the computing platform are not operational for a certain period of time.
- Brota information or its services found on sites other than www.brotavida.cl
In such cases, Brota will try to restore the Site and the computer system as quickly as possible, without being held liable.
Brota does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Site nor that at any time and time, Users can access the promotions and Offers of the Site.
Brota is not responsible for viruses or other elements in electronic documents stored in Users' computer systems. Brota will not be liable for any damages caused to the Client, arising from the inappropriate use of the technologies made available to the Client, regardless of the way in which these technologies are inappropriately used. Brota will not be liable for any damage caused to The Site due to improper use and bad faith by Users and/or Buyers. However, in the event of a double payment by a User or Buyer on the Site, Brota will return the amount of the overpayment, within 3 days following receipt of the respective written claim from the User or Buyer, in which they are attached. the originals of the receipts for additional payment to what was purchased.
In Login, registration and communication with payment methods companies, Brota uses digital security certificates (SSL) in order to encrypt communication. Brota does not manipulate or store financial data of its clients.
In any case, Brota's liability, contractual, extra-contractual or legal, with Users, Buyers or visitors to the Site will not exceed the price actually paid by the Buyer in consideration for the product or service, without prejudice to what the Courts determine. of Justice.
DATA SECURITY AND SECRET KEY
Responsibility of Users regarding the information registered on the site.
Brota will adopt the necessary and prudent measures to safeguard the security of the data and secret key, such as information encryption systems, security certificates or others that the company deems relevant. If changes are detected in the information that you have registered on the site, or in the event of any irregularity in transactions related to your identification or that of the payment method, or simply as a measure to protect your identity, our executives may contact you by via telephone or email, in order to corroborate your data and try to avoid possible fraud.
If you cannot establish contact within 72 hours, for your own security, your purchase order placed on our site cannot be confirmed. We will inform you by telephone or email that your order has been voided due to inability to confirm your identity or the payment method offered. In addition, proof of the efforts made to contact you and confirm the operation will be available in our offices for 30 days, so that you can confirm the purchase order. Any query can be made to email@example.com
However, Users and/or Buyers are exclusively responsible for the loss, misuse or unauthorized use of the validation code, either by them or by third parties, after the purchase has been made in the manner expressed in the Terms and Conditions. Conditions.
Users and/or Buyers guarantee that the information they provide for the conclusion of the contract is true, complete, exact and updated.
In accordance with Law 19,628, the personal data provided on the Website will become part of a Brota database and will be used solely and exclusively to be used for the purposes that motivated its delivery and especially for communication in general. between the company and its clients, validate the purchase data, complete the delivery and answer their questions. The data will not be communicated to other companies without the express authorization of its owner nor will it be transferred internationally.
Brota never requests personal or financial data via email.
Brota presumes that the data have been incorporated by its owner or by a person authorized by the owner, as well as that they are correct and exact. Users and/or Buyers, with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, declare that the personal data provided through the online forms on the Brota website may be used for subsequent Offers and different from those offered on the Site. .
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Brota guarantees users the free exercise of their rights to information, modification, cancellation and blocking of their personal data established in Law 19,628. Consequently, buyers may make requests related to said rights, and within a maximum period of two calendar days, Brota must respond and effectively implement this request.